CRISFLOAT HORSE FLOATS
The unique light weight rust resistant construction of the Crisfloat guarantees long service life…
The unique light weight rust resistant construction of the Crisfloat guarantees long service life with the main shell manufactured from a plastic material called polyethylene. This material is UV stabilized and has a proven track record of more than 20 years, without showing degradation in full sunlight. This material is so easy to wash and keep clean and is extremely durable.
The chassis and all exposed steel parts are hot dipped galvanized, recognised as one of the few economical and viable rust protectors
Many years ago I asked someone, “Why do you like your Crisfloat so much?” She answered a very simple answer I still use today. “Because its EASY”
Click here for more information on these floats.
- Lightweight, suits a larger range of towing vehicles
- Will not rust, no need for garaging
- Fully enclosed with storm door you can travel with open or closed
- Hot dipped Galvanized chassis and frame Polyethylene body
- Aerodynamic design, more fuel efficient
- Four wheel brakes with breakaway
- Water tank in guard
- Water tank on roof
- Sleeping bunks (many options available)
- Optional kitchen fitouts by LQ+D Living
Full Polyetheline 2 Horse Straight, 2 braked axle
Full Polyetheline 2 Horse Straight
Full Polyetheline 2 Horse Straight or 2 Horse Angle. Kitchen fitouts shown by Signature L+Q fitouts done on site here at HorseFloats at Mornington. Lightweight fitouts.
Full Polyetheline 3 Horse Angle